CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Gymboree!!!

We LOVE Gymboree! For anyone out there that hasn't heard about Gymboree Play and Music, you have to look into it! Connor goes to class a couple of times a week and it is so great for him. He learns so much and it gives him time to interact with a small group of kids that are his own age.

Being a fearless jumper!
Just crawling through a tunnel!

2 comments:

  1. cute back ground...so valentineeeeee. Also, I LOVE your links to all of those "creative blogs" thanks for sharing them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how old he looks in the last picture! Christmas is fun with little ones! Wish we had a Gymboree around here. We did a kindermusik class once that was fun! (By the way, I don't do facebook)

    ReplyDelete