Hazel those are so cute!! He is getting so big! And he is adorable! I love the look on his face in the Frankenstein cutout!
He looks so cute in his costume, and I can tell he really loves wearing it! Oh well, at least everyone else likes it for him!
He's such a cutie! I can't believe he's almost 6 months old!! We have to see him (and you guys) again before the holiday madness decends. --Marissa
Hazel those are so cute!! He is getting so big! And he is adorable! I love the look on his face in the Frankenstein cutout!
ReplyDeleteHe looks so cute in his costume, and I can tell he really loves wearing it! Oh well, at least everyone else likes it for him!
ReplyDeleteHe's such a cutie! I can't believe he's almost 6 months old!! We have to see him (and you guys) again before the holiday madness decends. --Marissa
ReplyDelete