So one of my kids asked me how to spell P.E. today. I of course replied "Well you just write the letter P and then the letter E. He still needed me to write it on the board for him! Lets just say that I have an awful lot of work to do!
I didn't even know you had a blog until today! Conner is So cute!! I'm going to have to come and play with him soon! Brad is turning 1 this month and we are having a party for him on sunday the 27th at out club house. I'll send you an invite! Cute blog!
Oh the good old days. I was just thinking of the cat that jumped out of the backpack!
ReplyDeleteI didn't even know you had a blog until today! Conner is So cute!! I'm going to have to come and play with him soon! Brad is turning 1 this month and we are having a party for him on sunday the 27th at out club house. I'll send you an invite!
ReplyDeleteCute blog!
Kate